This guide will go over the Devices tab in the ConcealBrowse dashboard and explain what it holds and what options are available to you.
Register New Device
- In your web browser navigate to https://dashboard.conceal.io/ and login if necessary.
- On the left side menu, click the tab labeled Devices.
- Here you will see a list of all devices. To register a new device you will click the button Register New Device.
- This will bring up the Site ID and the Company ID which are needed to register the device. You can copy these values by clicking the copy icon. These values will be placed in your deployment script which you can receive by asking Conceal for the script.
- You will see all successful registered devices here. There are a few different options on how to list and sort the devices.
- Sort Devices: You have 4 different sorting options
- All: Will show all devices, enabled and disabled.
- Enabled: Only enabled devices
- Disabled: Only disabled devices
- Toggle between list and grid view
- If you have multiple devices that take up more than one page, you can click the arrows to navigate to previous and next pages, and also choose how many devices you want listed per page.
- You can also search Devices by ID. Just start typing into the search bar and the results will automatically filter matching results.
- On the device, the color of the device reflects the status of the device. A green computer icon with a check mark indicates the device has the extension on and authenticated. A red computer icon with an X indicates that the extension was at one time deployed to the device, but it is now uninstalled.
- Here you will also see the Device ID which you can copy by clicking the copy icon. Below the delete button indicates the date and time the device was registered.
- To delete the device, click Delete. Follow the prompt to confirm or cancel the action. Deleting a device will remove the extension from the device's browser.
- You can also follow this process in the list view.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Managing Users in ConcealBrowse
- Navigating the ConcealBrowse Dashboard
- Navigating the ConcealBrowse Reports Section
- Navigating the Devices section of the ConcealBrowse dashboard
- Navigating the Plugins section of ConcealBrowse
- Navigating the Policy section of the ConcealBrowse Dashboard
- Quickstart admin guide for ConcealBrowse
- Why can't I access data on the ConcealBrowse Dashboard?