This article will outline how to enable Multi-Factor Authentication(MFA) for Conceal within your organization.
- Windows 10+
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- ConcealBrowse version 0.10.1+
Before you begin:
We recommend a device-based deployment over a user-based deployment whenever possible as it allows for a quicker, more seamless deployment, requires no user authentication, and is authenticated automatically upon deployment.
IMPORTANT: Every single user will need to log into the Conceal dashboard and follow these instructions to enable MFA for their account. We do not currently support enforcing MFA company wide.
- As an administrator, in your browser navigate to https://dashboard.conceal.io/ and login if necessary.
- You will first need to add all users in the Conceal dashboard so they have access to enable MFA on their profile. Refer to the Adding Users in ConcealBrowse article for instructions.
- Once all of your users have been added and set up their account, they will need to follow the steps in the next section.
- To monitor who has enabled MFA and is actively using it, go the Users section in the Conceal dashboard and will see a column that indicates if each user is using MFA or not. A green check mark means the user has MFA enabled.
Enabling MFA on your Conceal profile
- As an administrator or a user, the role will not matter in this case, in your browser navigate to https://dashboard.conceal.io/ and login if necessary.
- In the upper right-hand corner, select your First and Last Name to open your user profile.
- Scroll down until you see the section labeled Multi Factor Authentication and click Enable MFA.
- This will open up a dialog box which is where you will configure Conceal alongside you MFA application. Open up your MFA application and if possible, scan the QR code shown in the Conceal dashboard. Once you have completed all configuration, click Verify MFA. Unless you receive an error, the configuration should be complete.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Managing ConcealBrowse Extension settings as an administrator
- Managing Users in ConcealBrowse
- Multi-Factor Authentication with ConcealBrowse
- Navigating the Audit section of the ConcealBrowse dashboard
- Navigating the ConcealBrowse Dashboard section
- Navigating the Devices section of the ConcealBrowse dashboard
- Navigating the Plugins section of ConcealBrowse
- Navigating the Policy section of the ConcealBrowse Dashboard
- New Device Updates for ConcealBrowse
- Why can't I access data on the ConcealBrowse Dashboard?