As your organization is getting started with Conceal, you will want to follow these instructions for creating your user account.
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- macOS Big Sur
- macOS Monterey
- Chrome Browser
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org telling you that someone has created an account for you. It will look similar to the image below. For privacy purposes the email address has been blurred.
- Copy the temporary password and click the link in the email.
- Enter your email address and the temporary password you just copied here.
- Once you enter your password, you will be prompted to create a new password meeting the follow criteria:
- Must contain at least one lowercase letter
- Must contain at least one uppercase letter
- Must contain at least one number
- Must contain at least 8 characters
- Must contain at least one special character(!@#$?)
If the password you entered does not meet the requirements, you will be notified via a notification at the top of the page.
Once you've successfully set your new password, you will be taken to the conceal.io dashboard, where you will have the option to download the ConceaBrowse extension.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and Win32 app
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through ConnectWise Automate
- Conceal Firefox Release
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through Datto ComStore
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and MSI
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through the MSI
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome on most operating systems using Chrome Browser Cloud Management and Jumpcloud
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome on most operating systems using Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using NinjaOne/NinjaRMM and PowerShell
- Walkthrough for existing users moving to device based installation