If you're using SentinelOne Skylight (recently renamed to "SentinelOne Singularity™ Platform"), you have the option to integrate that with ConcealBrowse. This allows metrics and data collected by Conceal to be seamlessly transferred into Syslog. This article will guide you through setting up the SentinelOne Skylight integration with ConcealBrowse.
SentinelOne Skylight (SentinelOne Singularity™ Platform)
- In the SentinelOne management console, go to Settings, and then click Users.
- Click on the Admin user for which you generate the API token.
- Click Generate next to API Token.
- Click Download, and save the API token.
- Navigate to the Conceal dashboard at https://dashboard.conceal.io/ and login if necessary.
- Click on the section labeled Plugins on the left hand menu.
- Scroll down and in the PostProcess section, locate the SentinelOne Skylight tile and click the button labeled Configure.
- Provide your SentinelOne Management URL
- Example: https://xdr.us1.sentinelone.net (Do NOT include any paths, just the base URL)
- Provide the API token you generated and saved from the SentinelOne Management console
- Click the Enabled checkbox and Save Settings
- Click Test Configuration to send a sample event from the Conceal dashboard.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Integrating SentinelOne Skylight with ConcealBrowse
- Integrating Wazuh with ConcealBrowse
- Integrating Syslog with ConcealBrowse
- Integrating Azure Sentinel with ConcealBrowse
- Integrating Devo with ConcealBrowse
- How to push pre-process results into a custom post-process webhook
- Integrating Elasticsearch with ConcealBrowse
- Integrating Splunk with ConcealBrowse