- Google Chrome version 101 and newer
- Microsoft Edge version 77 and newer
- Mozilla Firefox 113.0 or newer
- Brave browser
- Microsoft Windows 10+
Before You Begin
If you are using cloned machines, verify these machines have been properly sysprepped before deploying Conceal to avoid deployment issues. ConcealBrowse should be installed after the new clone is created in all cases.
- In your dashboard navigate to https://dashboard.conceal.io if necessary.
- In the upper right-hand corner select DOWNLOAD EXTENSION
- Click the Windows Installer header to expand the section holding the installer links. Select the appropriate installer for your Windows system. This will automatically download the MSI.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Introducing ConcealBrowse to end users
- Possible ThreatLocker effects when deploying ConcealBrowse
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Atera RMM
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Group Policy
- Download the MSI from the ConcealBrowse dashboard
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using N-Able N-sight RMM
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and Win32 app
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through ConnectWise Automate
- Conceal Firefox Release
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through Datto ComStore