If you're using Fortinet FortiGATE, you have the option to integrate that with ConcealBrowse. This guide will outline what you'll need for setting up the integration.
Fortinet FortiGATE Setup
- In the FortiGATE UI, go to Security Profiles -> Web Filter
- Access the Default policy
- If not enabled, toggle to enable the URL Filter
- Click Create New. ConcealBrowse supports the use of Wildcards. In this example, we’ll be using a Simple Type. As a test, we added sites with Allow & Block policy
- Next, we need to configure an API access token if one does not exist. From System -> Administration, click Create New
- Specify a Username and Administrator Profile. You may enable your own specific security configurations as long as they permit API access.
- Make note of newly generated API Key for steps below
Conceal Dashboard Setup
- In your browser, navigate to https://dashboard.conceal.io/, login if necessary.
- On the left hand menu choose Plugins. Then select the tab labeled Pre Process.
- Locate the Fortinet FortiGATE plugin and click the Configure button.
- Here is where you will enter your Fortinet Web Filter URL & Fortinet Web Filter API Key from your Fortinet instance gathered in steps above. You can click the eye icon to reveal the value if it is hidden.
- Check the Enabled checkbox and Save Settings to continue, or Close to cancel the process.
- You should now see that Fortinet FortiGATE is Enabled
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Fortinet FortiGate integration with ConcealBrowse
- AlienVault integration with ConcealBrowse
- Cisco Umbrella integration with ConcealBrowse
- What is the end user experience when trying to visit a blocked website with Cisco Umbrella integrated?
- Can I see when a user encounters Cisco Umbrella while using ConcealBrowse?
- Why should I connect Cisco Umbrella to ConcealBrowse?
- How does Cisco Umbrella work with ConcealBrowse?