Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to multiple browsers on Windows 10+ endpoints seamlessly with Intune and the MSI Installer.
- Microsoft Intune
Any edition of Windows 10 and 11 version 1709 and later
- Windows Home, and S mode are not supported
Google Chrome 101+
- Microsoft Edge version 77 and newer
- Brave browser
- Mozilla Firefox
- You may download the MSI Installer from: Deploying ConcealBrowse through the MSI
- Open your ConcealBrowse dashboard (https://dashboard.conceal.io) and navigate to the tab labelled Devices on the left side menu.
- On the Devices page, click Register New Device in the upper right hand corner.
- Once you click on Register a New Device, you will see two variables generated for the Company ID and Site ID. These will be used as arguments during installation.
If you are transitioning your deployment from an Intune Configuration profile or PowerShell Script to the MSI installer, please consider the following. You should edit the Configuration profile or script configuration and un-assign any groups. This will prevent conflicts between the two deployment methods. Ultimately you may delete the configuration profile and/or script configuration once MSI deployment is successful.
Create a new App
- In the Intune console, click Apps > Windows > +Add
- App Type: Line-of-business app
- App package file: select the MSI downloaded earlier
- Publisher: Conceal, Inc.
- Ignore App Version: No (default)
- Command line options:
COMPANYID="YOUR COMPANY ID" SITEID="YOUR SITE ID"
- All other settings are optional
- Assign the script to a small test group of users before scaling up
- Review and Add
Monitor run status
Intune devices check in when starting up and hourly for updates, thus restarting an assigned user's device will accelerate testing.
Monitor from Intune
- While still in Apps > Windows apps, click ConcealBrowse
- Click Device install Status
Monitor from the Device
- Open Apps & Features
- ConcealBrowse will appear in this list once installed
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and Win32 app
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through ConnectWise Automate
- Conceal Firefox Release
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through Datto ComStore
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and MSI
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through the MSI
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome on most operating systems using Chrome Browser Cloud Management and Jumpcloud
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome on most operating systems using Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using NinjaOne/NinjaRMM and PowerShell
- Walkthrough for existing users moving to device based installation