This article outlines how to disable the overlay icon in your Conceal extension.
- ConcealBrowse Version 0.10.0+
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- In your web browser where you have ConcealBrowse installed, in the top right, click the puzzle piece icon to view your list of extensions. If you see the icon already in your toolbar as pictured below, go ahead and click the icon to open the interface and skip to Step 3.
Left - Edge example
Right - Chrome example
- Locate and click on the ConcealBrowse extension.
- This will open up the extension interface. Click the second tab labeled Settings. Toggle the Always show overlay icon to the "Off" position, and that should remove the Conceal overlay from webpages until you go into isolation.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?
- How does ConcealBrowse handle URL rewrites/redirects?