If you're using Syslog, you have the option to integrate that with ConcealBrowse. This allows metrics and data collected by Conceal to be seamlessly transferred into Syslog. This article will guide you through setting up the Syslog integration with ConcealBrowse.
- Navigate to the Conceal dashboard at https://dashboard.conceal.io/ and login if necessary.
- Click on the section labeled Plugins on the left hand menu.
- Scroll down and in the PostProcess section, locate the Syslog tile and click the button labeled Configure.
- You will need to get your Syslog Server Address from your Syslog instance and enter that here. You will also need to get your Syslog Tag and enter that in the appropriate field. Syslog Connection mode is on TLS by default and is the only option, so no action is needed there.
- In your Syslog instance you will need to create a TLS Private Key. Paste that in the appropriate area in the Conceal dashboard.
- In your Syslog instance you will need to create a TLS Public Certificate. Paste that in the appropriate area in the Conceal dashboard.
- Check the Enabled checkbox, click Save Settings, then Close. You should now have Syslog enabled and integration with ConcealBrowse and will see traffic flowing there shortly.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Integrating Wazuh with ConcealBrowse
- Integrating Syslog with ConcealBrowse
- Integrating Azure Sentinel with ConcealBrowse
- Integrating Devo with ConcealBrowse
- How to push pre-process results into a custom post-process webhook
- Reading data in Splunk
- Reading data in Elasticsearch
- Elasticsearch Integration with ConcealBrowse
- Splunk integration with ConcealBrowse
- Elasticsearch configuration