Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Brave browser on Windows 10+ endpoints seamlessly with NinjaOne/NinjaRMM and PowerShell.
This process results in automatic device registration to the conceal.io platform.
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Google Chrome version 101 and newer
- Microsoft Edge version 77 and newer
- Windows must be joined to Active Directory or Azure Active Directory
- Brave browser
- Microsoft Windows 10+
- You may download the Install-ConcealBrowse.ps1 PowerShell script from this article: Current ConcealBrowse PowerShell Script
- The script contains detailed documentation and examples for your review.
- Open your ConcealBrowse dashboard (https://dashboard.conceal.io) and navigate to the tab labelled Devices on the left side menu.
- On the Devices page, click Register New Device in the upper right hand corner.
- Once you click on Register a New Device, you will see two variables generated for the Company ID and Site ID. These will be used as arguments when executing the PowerShell script.
- Log into the NinjaOne dashboard
- On the left, click Administration
- Click Library then Scripting
- On the upper right, click Create New Script
- Copy the contents of Install-ConcealBrowse.ps1 into the script window
- Name: Install ConcealBrowse Extension on Windows
- Description: we recommend including a link to this article
- Category: Security
- Language: PowerShell
- Operating System: Windows
- Architecture: All
- In Parameters, paste the following and enter your CompanyID and SiteID:
-CompanyId <CompanyID from dashboard.conceal.io> -SiteID <SiteID from dashboard.conceal.io>
-CompanyId 12345678-9012-3456-7890-123456789012 -SiteID abcdefgh-ijkl-mnop-qrst-uvwxyzabcdef
- Click + to save the parameters
- Save the script
- Deploy the script via your preferred method
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- What are the different customization options in the Powershell script?
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through Datto ComStore
- ConcealBrowse MSI Installer - V 1.0
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through the MSI
- ConcealBrowse MSI Installer - V 0.1.8
- How to uninstall ConcealBrowse
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using Action1 and PowerShell
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using Intune and PowerShell
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using Group Policy Objects and PowerShell
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using Kaseya VSA and PowerShell