In order to integrate Google Workspace SSO with ConcealBrowse and leverage Single Sign-On(SSO) within your organization, you will first need to make sure that you have an application created in Google Workspace, configured that application for SSO, and upload data into the Conceal dashboard. This guide will outline all of these steps.
- ConcealBrowse Version 3+
Before you begin
- You can only set SSO up with one domain per tenant and use that domain to login (ex: if you set it up with @example.com, only @example.com domains will be allowed via SSO, no variations such as @examples.com would be allowed)
- You need to be logged into the Conceal dashboard with the same domain you plan to set up with SSO (Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org would need to be logged in to upload the data to the Conceal dashboard. email@example.com would not work if you are configuring the SSO for firstname.lastname@example.org)
Configuring Application for SSO
- Open your web browser and log into the Conceal Dashboard at dashboard.conceal.io, login if necessary.
- In the left hand menu, click the section labeled Settings.
- Click the dropdown arrow on the right next to SAML Single Sign On and choose the option labeled Google Workspace.
- Here you will find prerequisites that are needed to configure your application in Google Workspace, the ACS URL and Entity ID. Click the copy icon to copy the values and paste into the Google Workspace application.
Setting up a new SAML application in Google Workspace
- Please follow Google Workspace's documentation on setting up a new applicate for SSO.
Provide metadata to Conceal
- In your Google Workspace application navigate to Applications -> Choose your Application -> go to the Add Ons tab -> click the SAML2 Web App tile -> Usage tab -> Download the Identity Provider Metadata file.
- In the Conceal dashboard still on the Google Workspace settings, click to Upload SAML Metadata. You can also choose to copy and paste the metadata into the field.
- Once that is uploaded, click Configure SSO Provider to save your changes.
You should now have Auth0 integrated with ConcealBrowse!
Note: As of now, even though SSO has been integrated, each employee will still have to login to the extension the first time to be authenticated. After login, they will then show as a user in the dashboard.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.