If you're using AlienVault, you have the option to integrate that with ConcealBrowse. The current state of this integration is also to allow the AlienVault block experience for the end user instead of seeing Conceal's blocked site screen.
- In your browser, navigate to https://dashboard.conceal.io/, login if necessary.
- On the left hand menu choose Plugins. Then select the tab labeled Pre Process.
- Locate the AlienVault plugin and click the Configure button.
- Here is where you will enter your API key that you get from your AlienVault instance. Paste that here. You can click the eye icon to reveal the value if it is hidden.
- Check the Enabled checkbox and Save Settings to continue, or Close to cancel the process.
*Note: If the request takes longer than 10 seconds we set a timeout and that does not get processed to AlienVault.
- You should now see that AlienVault is Enabled
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Fortinet FortiGate integration with ConcealBrowse
- AlienVault integration with ConcealBrowse
- Cisco Umbrella integration with ConcealBrowse
- What is the end user experience when trying to visit a blocked website with Cisco Umbrella integrated?
- Can I see when a user encounters Cisco Umbrella while using ConcealBrowse?
- Why should I connect Cisco Umbrella to ConcealBrowse?
- How does Cisco Umbrella work with ConcealBrowse?