This guide outlines how to manage multi-tenancy in the ConcealBrowse dashboard. This can all be done under one administrative account. Here we will outline how to add, edit, and delete tenants within the ConcealBrowse dashboard.
Before you begin
You will need administrative access to the Conceal dashboard in order to manage tenants.
Creating new tenants
- In your web browser navigate to https://dashboard.conceal.io/, login if necessary.
- To add a new tenant, in the top bar on the Conceal dashboard click the gear icon beside the currently selected tenant name then the button Add Tenant.
- This is where you will fill out the tenant Name and SSO Domain. Name is required, SSO is optional. (Only one SSO domain can be registered per tenant/organization). Click Create Tenant.
**Note: You CANNOT edit the name after creation, only the SSO domain.
- Still in your web browser on https://dashboard.conceal.io/, on the top bar on the Conceal dashboard you will see a select dropdown box with a label showing what tenant you are currently managing. To view and select a tenant, choose the arrow on the dropdown box.
- This will bring up a list of tenants that have been created. Click to choose your tenant. This will take you to that tenant's dashboard with their information.
- You will see a recap of all of your tenants and how many total users and devices are on that tenant. Below you have two different views on the tenant, their subtenants, and the option to manage or disable the tenants.
Edit & Delete tenants
- Still in your web browser on https://dashboard.conceal.io/, in the top bar on the Conceal dashboard click the gear icon beside the currently selected tenant name to see a list of all tenants.
- Beside the tenant you would like to edit, click the pencil icon. This will open a dialog box where you can edit the SSO domain. Click Edit Tenant to save your changes, or Close to cancel this action.
- To delete a tenant, locate the tenant in the tenant list and click the red trash can icon.
- This will bring up a dialog box where you confirm the deletion of the tenant, this action cannot be undone. Click Confirm to delete or Close to cancel this action.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.