How do I find an extension ID?
- In your browser navigate to https://dashboard.conceal.io/ and login if necessary.
- In the upper right hand corner, click Download Extension
- Look at the URL. The ID is the long string of characters at the end of the URL.
For example, gmbgaklkmjakoegficnlkhebmhkjfich is the ID for Google Calendar. (Extension ID is blurred out of this image)
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- End User Guide for submitting feedback
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?