How is ConcealBrowse different than CarbonBlack?
The main way ConcealBrowse differs from CarbonBlack is that we prevent incidents. CarbonBlack needs an incident to happen before it can identify it, and can only stop things it knows about. ConcealBrowse prevents phishing attacks and ransomware by using remote browser isolation creating a zero trust secure browser.
Another important difference to note is credential theft protection offered by ConcealBrowse. If an employee willingly gives up their credentials to an attacker, CarbonBlack won't be able to help them, whereas Conceal will block the user from entering any credentials at all if it is not a safe site.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- End User Guide for submitting feedback
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?