ConcealBrowse has recently added a new feature on the ConcealBrowse dashboard, the Isolation section. This allows you to manually open a session in isolation. This guide will outline how to use that feature in its entirety.
- Chrome Browser
- Edge Browser
- ConcealBrowse 0.4.5+
Starting an isolation session
- In your web browser, navigate to https://dashboard.conceal.io/ and login if necessary.
- Go to the Isolation section on the left hand menu.
- Here you will see a list of open sessions in isolation that have been started while using our Manifest Version 3 of the extension within your organization.
- This is also where you start your own isolation session with any URL. To do so, start by typing in a URL in the Isolation URL bar (I used https://www.linkedin.com), then click Start Isolation Session button.
Note: If you do not see an option to type into the URL, click the red button labeled Stop Isolation. You can only have one open from the dashboard at a time.
- You will see a notification that your isolation session is being opened.
- You will then be redirected to the isolation session. You can determine this by seeing the blue isolation border, and also the URL that you typed in below your normal browser bar and beside the Conceal logo. You can continue to use this site as you normally would, but in a safe, isolated session.
- To exit the isolation session, locate and click the X in the upper right-hand corner. This will redirect you back to the Conceal dashboard. Please note: This does not end the isolation session, it only exits you from that window. Follow below on how to end that session.
- Click the button labeled Stop Isolation at the top, or follow the steps below.
- To end the isolation session, navigate back to the Isolation section the left.
- Locate the email address associated with the isolation session you wish to end. Click the red dot on the far right.
- You will then be prompted to confirm this decision. To end the isolation session, click Confirm. Otherwise, click Cancel.
- You will get a notification that the isolation session has been deleted and it will fall off of the list. You can now open another session.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.