This guide will give a high level outline of getting started with ConcealBrowse going over first time login, installation, and opening your first isolation session. This guide assumes that you have already received your credentials in an email from Conceal support.
First time authentication and dashboard login
- By now you should have received an invitation email from Conceal support containing a username and temporary password. Locate this email and follow the instructions for setting up your new password which will redirect you to https://dashboard.conceal.io/. Login with your newly created password.
Extension Installation & Login
- Once logged in you need to install the extension. On your Conceal dashboard, click the option labeled Download Extension.
- This will automatically redirect you to the extension in the Chrome store. Click Add to Chrome -> Add extension
- You will now need to login to the extension. Click your puzzle piece extension icon, and click the ConcealBrowse extension.
- You should now be prompted to login, use the same credentials you set up for your Conceal dashboard.
- As long as your credentials are correct, you should now be logged into the extension and see a green box with the text of On beside the extension.
- Still in your web browser, to test isolation navigate to http://assetmarkafrica.com/. This is a known malware site - ONLY do this if ConcealBrowse is on and authenticated.
- This should put you into pre-isolation, you can decide if you'd like to continue into isolation, or to return to the previous page.
- For best practices on adding and deploying for your entire organization, please reference the Recommended Deployment Lifecycle for ConcealBrowse article.
We also recommend sending this to your employees to get them started: Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
Feel free to browse through our support center articles for more detailed articles on ConcealBrowse which can be found here in our Support Center.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Managing Users in ConcealBrowse
- Navigating the ConcealBrowse Dashboard
- Navigating the ConcealBrowse Reports Section
- Navigating the Devices section of the ConcealBrowse dashboard
- Navigating the Plugins section of ConcealBrowse
- Navigating the Policy section of the ConcealBrowse Dashboard
- Quickstart admin guide for ConcealBrowse
- Why can't I access data on the ConcealBrowse Dashboard?