Why am I seeing a screen with the message "You are not logged into Conceal"?
You are not logged in and most browsing is not available. If ConcealBrowse is installed and you are not logged in, this screen will show. If you are seeing on the ConcealBrowse extension the red box with the text Off, you are not logged in. In this case, you will need to click the option to Log In to continue browsing.
Seeing the a green box with On means you are authenticated.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- End User Guide for submitting feedback
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?