Will ConcealBrowse be added to all of my browsers with my profile?
Yes! As long as you're on Version 3 of the extension, and the settings in your browser have the sync turned on for your chosen profile, when you install the ConcealBrowse extension it will be added to all browsers logged into that profile. If sync is already turned on, you will be good to go. Otherwise, below we will outline how to turn on sync, both for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge
If you don't have sync turned on at the time you install the ConcealBrowse extension, you will be prompted to turn on the sync on either browser you're using. As shown in the images below, click the blue button to turn on sync.
You can also manage these settings by clicking the profile icon in the upper right hand corner of either browser, there you should see your sync settings.
Image 1 - Google Chrome
Image 2 - Microsoft Edge
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and Win32 app
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through ConnectWise Automate
- Conceal Firefox Release
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through Datto ComStore
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and MSI
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through the MSI
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome on most operating systems using Chrome Browser Cloud Management and Jumpcloud
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome on most operating systems using Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using NinjaOne/NinjaRMM and PowerShell
- Walkthrough for existing users moving to device based installation