What information does Conceal share?
While Conceal uses third-party resources as part of its decision making process, Conceal does not share any customer information with third-parties when making resolution. Only the URL itself is communicated through any pre-processing elements when determining if isolation should occur.
- Terms of service: https://conceal.io/terms-of-service/
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?
- How does ConcealBrowse handle URL rewrites/redirects?