Which threat feeds are used by ConcealBrowse?
ConcealBrowse uses some of the most advanced and highly rated intelligence consumed by industry leading security solutions, combined with our own internal threat intelligence feeds, to give the most robust determinations before isolation occurrence.
As such, the decision models used by ConcealBrowse rely on several inputs that evolve as our model improves. One set of inputs includes a selection of proprietary, open sourced and commercial threat intelligence. The mix of each varies based on several factors, and the overall extent to which the model relies on this input set also varies as active feedback loops determine their impact on intended outcomes.
An added benefit is that Conceal allows an organization to include its own intelligence feeds. We offer multiple, distinct plugin integrations. You can find more about that in the article Navigating the Plugins section of ConcealBrowse.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?
- How does ConcealBrowse handle URL rewrites/redirects?