If you're using Cisco Umbrella, you have the option to integrate that with ConcealBrowse. The current state of this integration is also to allow the Umbrella block experience for the end user instead of seeing Conceal's blocked site screen.
- Cisco Umbrella
There are 3 parameters that are required to integrate with ConcealBrowse, Cisco Umbrella SIG OrganizationID, Cisco Umbrella SIG Management API Key, and Cisco Umbrella SIG Management API Secret. There is also one optional field, Cisco Umbrella SIG Blocked Site Redirect.
Cisco Umbrella SIG OrganizationID
- In your web browser, navigate and login to your Cisco Umbrella instance.
- In your Cisco Umbrella instance, find the URL located in your browser bar. This is where your Organization ID can be found. Copy the Org ID from the URL, located after the host.
- Full URL Ex: https://dashboard.umbrella.com/o/8054296/#/overview
- Org ID Ex: 8054296
- You will also need to be logged into the Conceal dashboard at https://dashboard.conceal.io/.
- In your Conceal dashboard, navigate to the Plugins section. Find the CISCOSECURESWG plugin and click the button labeled Configure.
- Paste the copied value from step 2 in the Cisco Umbrella SIG OrganizationID field.
Cisco Umbrella SIG Management API Key
- While still in your Cisco Umbrella Instance in the left hand menu click Admin -> API Keys.
- Click the tile labeled Legacy Keys and then dropdown the box labeled Umbrella Management. Click the button labeled Generate Token
- This will generate your Key and Secret. For now, click the icon under the Key field to copy the key to your clipboard.
- Back on your Conceal dashboard, paste this value into the Cisco Umbrella SIG Management API Key field.
Cisco Umbrella SIG Management API Secret
- Still in your Cisco Umbrella instance on the same page from the last step, click the icon under the Secret field to copy the secret to your clipboard.
- Back on your Conceal dashboard, paste this value into the Cisco Umbrella SIG Management API Secret field.
- The Cisco Umbrella SIG Blocked Site Redirect is optional. If you'd like the user to be redirected to a certain site, enter that here. If you don't fill that in the Cisco network will handle that as it normally would. Skip to step 4 if you do not want to fill this out.
- Click the checkbox beside Enabled to make sure the integration is enabled. Click Save Settings.
- You should get a notification indicating that Cisco Umbrella plugin has been updated. You should see the green box with Enabled on the plugin.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Fortinet FortiGate integration with ConcealBrowse
- AlienVault integration with ConcealBrowse
- Cisco Umbrella integration with ConcealBrowse
- What is the end user experience when trying to visit a blocked website with Cisco Umbrella integrated?
- Can I see when a user encounters Cisco Umbrella while using ConcealBrowse?
- Why should I connect Cisco Umbrella to ConcealBrowse?
- How does Cisco Umbrella work with ConcealBrowse?