ConcealBrowse offers different plugins to incorporate into your organization. These are optional and can be configured through your Conceal dashboard. We will be going over the different plugins we offer. In the future, we will have the plugin section open source.
- Chrome Browser
- Edge Browser
- ConcealBrowse version 0.4.5+
- In your web browser, navigate to https://dashboard.conceal.io/ and login if necessary.
- Go to the Plugins section on the left hand menu.
- For PreProcess plugins you will see that DomainTools, Enforce TLS, and MetaDefender are automatically enabled for you by Conceal. If you would rather override the built in plugins with your organization's credentials you may do so.
- You have the option to integrate Cisco Umbrella, Google Safe Browsing, EnforceTLS, and NOIP. These are disabled by default, but you can enable these if you wish. Cisco and Google Safe require configuration within those applications. EnforceTLS and NOIP do not, you can enable those by clicking Configure -> Enabled -> Save.
- For PostProcess plugins you have the option to integrate ElasticSearch, Splunk, and Syslog.
- To configure any of the plugins, click the button labeled Configure, and enter the appropriate information.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Managing Users in ConcealBrowse
- Navigating the ConcealBrowse Dashboard
- Navigating the ConcealBrowse Reports Section
- Navigating the Devices section of the ConcealBrowse dashboard
- Navigating the Plugins section of ConcealBrowse
- Navigating the Policy section of the ConcealBrowse Dashboard
- Quickstart admin guide for ConcealBrowse
- Why can't I access data on the ConcealBrowse Dashboard?