Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
ConcealBrowse does not replace antivirus or EDR, as it is securing the browser at the edge and protecting every end point. ConcealBrowse is an added layer of security able to shift online activity without affecting ongoing communications.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?
- How does ConcealBrowse handle URL rewrites/redirects?
- How does ConcealBrowse work with other extensions?
- How is ConcealBrowse different than a standard VPN?
- How is ConcealBrowse different than CarbonBlack?