Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
ConcealBrowse does not replace antivirus or EDR, as it is securing the browser at the edge and protecting every end point. ConcealBrowse is an added layer of security able to shift online activity without affecting ongoing communications.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?
- How does ConcealBrowse handle URL rewrites/redirects?