ConcealBrowse is always evolving, improving and adding new features. Because of this we are periodically releasing new versions. We always recommend being on the latest version to get the most of ConcealBrowse.
- Microsoft Edge
- ConcealBrowse V3+
You should not need to ever manually update the ConcealBrowse extension because it lives in the Chrome store, and per policies that the Chrome store and Edge have set in place, every few hours the browser checks whether any installed extensions or apps have an update URL. For each one, it makes a request to that URL looking for an update manifest XML file. If the update manifest mentions a version that is more recent than what's installed, the browser downloads and installs the new version.
If for some reason you find yourself needing to manually update it, refer to this documentation:
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?
- How does ConcealBrowse handle URL rewrites/redirects?