If you have Elasticsearch integrated with ConcealBrowse the data is transferred over. Below we will outline how to get setup on reading the data.
- In Elasticsearch, open the hamburger menu on the left and choose Discover.
- Click under the hamburger menu on the button (label may vary) with a dropdown arrow
- Click the option Create Data View
- In the Name field type your desired data view name
- In the Index Pattern field enter an Index Pattern that matches one or more of the data sources listed on the right.
- Optional – Advanced Settings can be configured here – this is not required for Conceal setup.
- Click Save data view to Kibana
If there has been recorded data, you should now be able to view the data in Elasticsearch.
- Elasticsearch Integration with ConcealBrowse
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful