If you're using Elasticsearch, you have the option to integrate that with ConcealBrowse. This allows metrics and data collected by Conceal can be seamlessly transferred into Elasticsearch. This article will guide you through the final integration steps.
- ConcealBrowse V3+
**Before you begin - you will have already needed to prep Elasticsearch for integration and get your URL and API Key, if you have not already done so or need reference, please refer to the article Elasticsearch configuration
There are three parameters you need to set in the Conceal plugin settings: ElasticSearch Host URL, ElasticSearch Index, ElasticSearch API Key. We will break these down in different steps.
ElasticSearch Host URL
- In your browser login to the Conceal dashboard at https://dashboard.conceal.io and go to the plugin section.
- Scroll down in the PostProcess section, click Configure under Elasticsearch.
You should have retrieved your URL when setting up your Index in Elasticsearch, please locate that saved URL. If you need assistance on getting that, please refer the section labeled Copy your URL (You will need this for your ConcealBrowse integration) in the Elasticsearch configuration article
- Copy this URL beginning with either http:// or https:// and you will only need to copy URL up until the port number
- An example Host URL would look like: https://ea85930285869403.us-central.les.cloud.us.io:443
- Paste this URL into the ElasticSearch Host URL in your dashboard.
- With the same URL you retrieved in the previous step – copy the Index name that appears after the port number.
- An example Index would look like: browse-conceal-demo
- Paste this URL into the ElasticSearch Index field in your dashboard.
Elasticsearch API Key
You should have retrieved your API Key when setting up your Index in Elasticsearch, please locate that saved API Key. If you need assistance on getting that, please refer the section labeled Create an API Key for your newly created Index in the Elasticsearch configuration article
- Paste this URL into the ElasticSearch API Key in your dashboard.
- Check the checkbox labeled Enabled
- Click Save Settings. You may have to scroll down to get the Save Settings button to show.
You should now have Elasticsearch integrated with ConcealBrowse!
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.