Why am I getting a blocked message for this website?
If you are getting a message as seen below that the website is blocked, the most likely reason for this is your administration has a Policy set in place through ConcealBrowse or another integration for this website.
If you are an administrator and wish to make Policy adjustments - Please refer to the article Configuring restriction Policies for ConcealBrowse.
Otherwise, please contact your administrator - DO NOT disable the extension without your administrator's permission.
Dashboard Policy View:
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- End User Guide for submitting feedback
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?