Sometimes you may have questions, concerns, or just feedback that you'd like to share with the Conceal team. You can always reach out directly to your customer success manager, but here we will outline the steps to opening a support ticket for ConcealBrowse.
- Open any web browser and navigate to https://support.conceal.io/. This will take you to the support section for Conceal. Feel free to take advantage of the search capabilities and our knowledge base. To skip directly to opening a ticket, go to https://support.conceal.io/hc/en-us/requests/new or follow the steps below.
- On the same support page, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click the button labeled Submit A Request, or you can go directly to the url https://support.conceal.io/hc/en-us/requests/new
- This will bring up a form for you to fill out with three required fields: Email address, Subject, and Description. The Customer Name and Attachment fields are optional, although if applicable we recommend including as much information as possible. To submit your ticket please click the button labeled Submit, and a Conceal Support member will reach out to you.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?
- How does ConcealBrowse handle URL rewrites/redirects?