How does Cisco Umbrella work with ConcealBrowse?
Cisco Umbrella will be a part of your pre-processing checks to make sure that when an end user navigates to a website, it is either allowed or blocked by Cisco per the policies you have already defined.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Fortinet FortiGate integration with ConcealBrowse
- AlienVault integration with ConcealBrowse
- Cisco Umbrella integration with ConcealBrowse
- What is the end user experience when trying to visit a blocked website with Cisco Umbrella integrated?
- Can I see when a user encounters Cisco Umbrella while using ConcealBrowse?
- Why should I connect Cisco Umbrella to ConcealBrowse?
- How does Cisco Umbrella work with ConcealBrowse?