What is the Top Isolated Entities report?
This report shows a list of users that have gone into isolation and how many times. Isolation is when the URL is considered potentially malicious or harmful by ConcealBrowse's decision engine.
On this report you will see two columns:
- EMAIL: The email address that is registered and logged into the ConcealBrowse extension, and was used to access the URL that went into isolation.
- COUNT: The number of times that the user went into isolation.
You can also export this report via .csv but clicking the button labeled Export CSV
For more information on Reports, refer to the article for Navigating the ConcealBrowse Reports Section
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?
- How does ConcealBrowse handle URL rewrites/redirects?