There are two methods of logging into the ConcealBrowse extension, using SSO and not using SSO. Here we will be covering the method of using SSO.
- ConcealBrowse version 0.8.0 or later
- Azure AD
- Google Workspace
If you are an administrator: In order for your organization to use SSO, you first need to configure this with you SSO provider and the Conceal Dashboard. For more instructions on that process please refer to the related articles at the bottom of this page.
For users, follow the steps below:
- Open the web browser where you have the ConcealBrowse extension downloaded. If you do not have the extension downloaded please refer these articles:
How to install ConcealBrowse extension - Google Chrome
How to install ConcealBrowse Extension - Microsoft Edge
In the upper right-hand corner of your browser select the puzzle piece to view your extensions
- Select the ConcealBrowse extension
- A color of red in the box with a text display of "off" indicates that you are not yet logged into the ConcealBrowser extension (Which is expected right now).
If you are seeing a green box with the text of "on" that means you're already logged in. If you wish to login again, click Logout and follow remaining steps.
- Click the appropriate SSO provider for you organization.
This will bring up a different form requesting your email address. Type in the email address associated with your SSO account and click the button labeled Single Sign-On.
To go back to SSO choices and password login, click Return to Providers.
- As long as your credentials are correct - you should now be signed into your ConcealBrowse extension and you are ready for safe browsing!
If you are having issues with your credentials please contact your administrator.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.