In the Users tab of the administrator's console there are two ways you can add new users, individually or in bulk via upload. This outline will provide instruction as well as best practices to ensure your management of users is as easy as possible.
Method 1: Add One
- Navigate within a web browser to https://dashboard.conceal.io and login if necessary. Click on the Users tab on the left, or you can also get to the Users section by going the URL https://dashboard.conceal.io/users
- Click the button on the top right labeled Add User and for this method, make sure the option Add One is selected.
There are 4 required fields:
- First Name: user's first name
- Last Name: user's last name
- Email: user's email address where the invitation to ConcealBrowse will be sent.
- User Role(Might have to scroll into view):
User - The user role has no visibility to the menu on the Conceal Dashboard, but is able to log into the Conceal Dashboard, download the extension, and log into the extension.
Admin - The user will have full Administration access - with full view and access to any section on the Conceal Dashboard.
Once you are done filling out the fields, to save your changes click the button labeled Add User. This will automatically send the user an invitation to ConcealBrowse with a temporary password for first time login.
Method 2: Bulk Upload
Still on the Users section in the dashboard, click the button on the top right labeled Add User and for this method, make sure the option Bulk Upload is selected.
You have the option to drag and drop a file into the .csv file space, or if you click inside of the space you can choose a file to upload from your file system. This must be a .csv file in the correct format in order to be successful.
There is a sample file that you can download in order to ensure your format is correct. Just click the button labeled Download Sample File, and this will download a .csv file to your system with the correct format as reference.
This will automatically send the added users an invitation to ConcealBrowse with a temporary password for first time login.
Refer to the Managing Users in ConcealBrowse article for more information on viewing, editing, and deleting users.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Introducing ConcealBrowse to end users
- Possible ThreatLocker effects when deploying ConcealBrowse
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Atera RMM
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Group Policy
- Download the MSI from the ConcealBrowse dashboard
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using N-Able N-sight RMM
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and Win32 app
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through ConnectWise Automate
- Conceal Firefox Release
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through Datto ComStore