The ConcealBrowse extension lives in the Chrome store and can be installed from the ConcealBrowse dashboard. This guide will outline how to the extension installed on Microsoft Edge.
- Microsoft Edge browser
- ConcealBrowse Version 0.4.5+
- Open Microsoft Edge and navigate to the Conceal dashboard at https://dashboard.conceal.io
Upon login, in the upper right-hand corner select DOWNLOAD EXTENSION.
- This will take you directly to the ConcealBrowse extension in the Chrome store. If you automatically see the Add to Chrome button, go ahead and click it. If it's not showing, please refer to the notification at the top of your screen, and click Allow extensions from other stores -> Allow -> Add to Chrome
Note: The button will say Add to Chrome, even on Edge. You are still adding this to your Edge browser.
- You should now see the ConcealBrowse extension in your extensions list. You will need to log into your Conceal Extension before your browsing is protected. To do so, please refer to the related articles at the bottom of this page.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What are the different customization options in the Powershell script?
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through Datto ComStore
- ConcealBrowse MSI Installer - V 1.0
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through the MSI
- ConcealBrowse MSI Installer - V 0.1.8
- How to uninstall ConcealBrowse
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using Action1 and PowerShell
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using Intune and PowerShell
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using Group Policy Objects and PowerShell
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using Kaseya VSA and PowerShell