This outline will provide instruction as well as best practices to ensure your management of users is as easy as possible.
Viewing and managing the users
- Navigate within a web browser to https://dashboard.conceal.io and login if necessary. Click on the Users tab on the left, or you can also get to the Users section by going the URL https://dashboard.conceal.io/users
- As your Users list can grow quickly, its important to make use of the toolbar on the Users page. This includes options for:
- Pagination - The dropdown lets you choose what page number of users you'd like view.
- Jump to the first or last page using the gray arrows - The left arrow will take you to the first page, and the right arrow to the last.
- Search - you can type in the search bar and search by a user's email address.
- You have the option to filter users by status of Approved or Pending by clicking on either button.
Note: You will never have any Pending users - always use the Approved filter as this is where all of your users will live. If you sort by pending you will see a message there are No Users to Display.
- For each user you will see their email address, role - either admin or user, and if they are using SSO (Single Sign On). You will see icons to edit and delete the employee which we will cover below.
(For privacy purposes, the user's email addresses have been blurred out of the images)
Editing a user
Still on the Users section in the dashboard, find the user you would like to edit from the list. On the User's row, click the blue pencil icon to edit the user.
This will bring up the user's information for you to edit. You can change the first name, last name, email address, and the role.
There is also an option to reset the user's password. Clicking the button labeled Reset Password will send the user a link to their email address reset their password. Please refer to the Password Article for more information on resetting passwords.
Once you are done making changes, click the button labeled Edit User to save your changes.
Deleting a User
Still on the Users section in the dashboard, find the user you would like to edit from the list. On the user's row, click the red trash can icon to delete the user.
You will then be asked to confirm this action. Please note, this will remove all of the data related to this user in the dashboard and reports. To delete the user, click Confirm.
Once the user has been successfully deleted you will receive a confirmation notification with the email address that was deleted.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Managing ConcealBrowse Extension settings as an administrator
- Managing Users in ConcealBrowse
- Multi-Factor Authentication with ConcealBrowse
- Navigating the Audit section of the ConcealBrowse dashboard
- Navigating the ConcealBrowse Dashboard section
- Navigating the ConcealBrowse Reports Section
- Navigating the Devices section of the ConcealBrowse dashboard
- Navigating the Plugins section of ConcealBrowse
- Navigating the Policy section of the ConcealBrowse Dashboard
- New Device Updates for ConcealBrowse