This article will show you how to pin your extension so it is always shown in your Edge toolbar. We highly recommend this so you always have visibility to know if the extension is on and authenticated.
- Microsoft Edge Browser
- Open Microsoft Edge and navigate to the puzzle piece in the upper right-hand corner and click on it to access extensions.
Locate the ConcealBrowse extension and click on the three horizontal dots. Then from that menu click the option to Show in Toolbar.
Upon success, you should now see the ConcealBrowse Extension in your toolbar either beside the puzzle piece, or alongside other pinned extensions in the same area.
If your ConcealBrowse extension is not showing a green box with the text "On", but instead a red box with the text "Off", please refer to the article How to login to the ConcealBrowse extension - (NON SSO)
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Clear ConcealBrowse Extension Data on Windows
- ConcealBrowse extension interface walkthrough
- Disabling the Conceal overlay icon
- Does ConcealBrowse replace antivirus or EDR?
- Getting started with ConcealBrowse as an end user
- How do I find an extension ID?
- How do I know the latest version of ConcealBrowse?
- How do I prepare for an internal phishing campaign with ConcealBrowse?
- How do I reset my Conceal password?
- How does ConcealBrowse handle URL rewrites/redirects?