There are two methods of logging into the ConcealBrowse extension, using SSO and not using SSO. Here we will be covering the method of NOT using SSO.
- Chrome Browser
- Edge Browser
- Open the web browser where you have the ConcealBrowse extension downloaded. If you do not have the extension downloaded please refer these articles:
How to install ConcealBrowse extension - Google Chrome
How to install ConcealBrowse Extension - Microsoft Edge
In the upper right-hand corner of your browser select the puzzle piece to view your extensions
- Select the Conceal extension
- A color of red in the box with a text display of "off" indicates that you are not yet logged into the ConcealBrowser extension (Which is expected right now).
If you are seeing a green box with the text of "on" that means you're already logged in. If you wish to login again, click Logout and follow remaining steps.
- Clicking on the extension should bring up a sign in form requesting a username and password. Enter the username provided to you by Conceal, and the password you created during setup.
- If your username or password are wrong, you will see a message saying so. As long as your credentials are correct - you should now be signed into your ConcealBrowse extension and you are ready for safe browsing!
If you are having issues with your credentials please refer to the Password Reset Article
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and Win32 app
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through ConnectWise Automate
- Conceal Firefox Release
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through Datto ComStore
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and MSI
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through the MSI
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome on most operating systems using Chrome Browser Cloud Management and Jumpcloud
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome on most operating systems using Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using NinjaOne/NinjaRMM and PowerShell
- Walkthrough for existing users moving to device based installation