The ConcealBrowse extension lives in the Chrome store and can be installed from the ConcealBrowse dashboard. This guide will outline how to the extension installed on Google Chrome.
Note: During installation and authentication all tabs in the browser will reload - the more tabs you have open the longer this will take. We recommend closing all browser tabs during installation to ensure a smooth installation and avoid you losing any work.
- Chrome Browser
- ConcealBrowse Version 0.4.5+
Before you begin!
For best results and for your protection we recommend closing all tabs in the browser before installation. Upon installation of the extension, we reload every tab as we begin analyzing and we don't want you to lose any unsaved work.
- Open Google Chrome and navigate to the Conceal dashboard at https://dashboard.conceal.io
Upon login, in the upper right-hand corner select DOWNLOAD EXTENSION
This will take you directly to the ConcealBrowse extension in the Chrome Store. Click on the button Add to Chrome
This will bring up a prompt, click Add Extension
You should now see the ConcealBrowse extension in your extensions list. You will need to log into your Conceal Extension before you can continue browsing or you will get a message that browsing has been blocked. To do so, please refer to the related articles at the bottom of this page.
*Never hesitate to contact your Customer Success Manager for any questions or concerns. You may also open a support ticket at support.conceal.io by scrolling to the bottom and clicking Submit a request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and Win32 app
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through ConnectWise Automate
- Conceal Firefox Release
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through Datto ComStore
- Deploy ConcealBrowse on Windows 10+ using Intune and MSI
- Deploying ConcealBrowse through the MSI
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome on most operating systems using Chrome Browser Cloud Management and Jumpcloud
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome on most operating systems using Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Deploy the ConcealBrowse extension to Chrome, Edge, and Brave on Windows 10+ using NinjaOne/NinjaRMM and PowerShell
- Walkthrough for existing users moving to device based installation